Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bad Feet

I have had bad feet all my adult life.
I had 2 surgeries on my feet and had joint replacement on my right foot back in 87. Ever since then I have never worn dressy shoes or sandals, and heels are out of the question. Tennis shoes are my feet's shoe of choice.
So after walking the golf course yesterday watching Jon in the Illinois Open my feet were screaming at me to go and get some new shoes.

I head over to Kohl's and start looking through the women's shoe and my eyes always gravitate to the same damn pair. (last 4 pairs I owned). My feet like the Nikes best!

I see my nephew Nate looking for some new tennis shoes too - his dogs chewed on his - and I like the looks of this one pair of Men's walking shoes. I'm thinking what the heck so I try them on. My feet loved them too so I bought them!

Will someone really notice if I'm wearing MEN'S shoes? I think not.

You be the judge!

No comments: