Sunday, July 26, 2009

Role Reversals

When Andy called on Friday night and invited one of us to go golfing on Saturday I told him one of us will be there. Mike then knew that it would be me. It was only fair - he golfed on Friday.
Andy, his father Bill, Mary's brother Pat, were going to Poplar Creek in Schaumburg. It has been along time since I've golfed there - It was called Moon Lake last time I went.
I went golfing with the guys, drank some beer, and Mike stayed home, did yard work and cooked dinner.


My golfing foursome

Andy - He swung so fast I missed his back swing

Murphey - Mary's brother


My brother-in-law Bill who was celebrating his birthday with countless gimmie putts

And then there is me in "81 - Last time I played this course

Check out those golf carts - You had to lay your clubs down in them

1 comment:

Mich said...

Consider me impressed that you have a picture of you golfing the same course from back in the day. that is really cool.