Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gotcha Covered

We have lived here over 7 years, so that means we have had to deal with acorns and leaves in the fall for as many years.
I love the falling leaves - acorns not so much (they hurt when they hit).

Mike has been getting up on the roof to clean out the gutters several times a year. A chore he is growing less fond of and frankly I don't like it when he has to get up there either.

Do you know that they make covers for eaves? You really don't need to answers that we all know they do!
Mike using an antique scaffold that was my Fathers. I couldn't watch him on it. I thought for sure it was going to collapse.


Brian came over to help.

We now have everything covered. No more climbing on the roof.
OK, maybe not everything covered, because now the acorns that fall on the roof  roll off onto the deck instead of getting stopped in the eaves.
Makes it a little challenging to sit out. I had one fall into the hot tub with me last night.

No comments: