Thursday, September 29, 2011

Material Saga

I decided that I needed to get a little more daring on my next few quilts. I have 2 weddings and a baby quilt to think about, so I visited my ebay lady that I got the Bronco material from to see what else she had.

I don't know if she can see that I was visiting her website or it was just a coincidence but when I checked my emails I had one from Dawn.

Hi Karen,

I laughed so hard (at myself!) when I read your email.  I think this is probably one of my favorite string of emails EVER since I starting selling fabric on ebay a few years ago!

I love the quilt, and your grandson looks great in his uniform.  He must be so excited that his team is doing so well - again.  That would be wonderful for him if he one day gets signed by the Bears.  You never know...

My husband and I will no doubt be talking about this for years to come.  It will always make me smile.  :)
Take care and GO GENOA BRONCOS!!

Dawn

I decided to order more material from her!!

No comments: