Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thank God!

I do not have to commute into the city everyday. Heading into the city at 6:30 am fighting the idiots that are rushing to work and the sun in your eyes makes for a tense ride. Thank God I gave myself enough time to hang out in the right hand lane and go with the flow. The sunrise was beautiful though.

I do not have allergies. The experts say that with this warm weather pollen is at an all time high. They suggest keeping the windows closed GASP!!! and turing on the air conditioning! Are You kidding me right now? Thank God I can open the windows and enjoy the warm air.

That the spring flowers are starting to bloom and my beds are all clear of leftover leaves.

 I have a "Handy" husband. The doors are on order and soon I will have brand spanking new storm doors on all 3 of the outside entry ways. Woot Woot!

That we have the means to pay for incredible health insurance. I cannot imagine where we would be right now without it.

That it is light till 7:00!

And for this little guy.

No comments: