Thursday, April 16, 2015

New York - Beautiful

We come to NY to visit our friend Steve. Most of the time he has something for Mike to fix or build. Mike loves doing it and we get to stay and visit with him.

I always ask to see a Broadway musical and he has always gotten us tickets.

I grew up in the 60's so I really wanted to see "Beautiful" the Carole King story. I love her music.
Steve came through for us again.
He works in the industry and turns out he know the lady who plays Carole's Mother in the play.
Steve is manager here

We sat in the 6th row center stage. I know spoiled is what I am. When we got to our seats I turned to Mike and said. "Looks where we are right now. Can you believe it? How did we get so lucky?" His name is Steve.

The show was wonderful. I laughed and cried and sang and hummed a little. Amazing!

No cameras in the Theater, so you are going to have to believe me that this show was extraordinary!

We had to walk through Time Square to get back to the parking garage where Steve's car was parked so of course we has to stop for a picture.

Windy day
A big Thank You to Steve for a wonderful time in a crowded, smelly and loud city.

No comments: