Thursday, April 16, 2015

New York - Mood

I am a huge fan of Project Runway. HUGE!

They always shop for fabric at "Mood".
I wanted to get material for drapes for the second bedroom, so what better place.
It turns out it's right around the corner from Steve's studios. To brighten my "Mood" (get it) after visiting the 911 memorial Mike and I visit the famous "Mood".

It always looks so big on TV - and it is.
3 floors of every kind of fabric you would ever need. I loved it.

I'm thinking what could make this anymore exciting and then I saw him. I am pretty sure he thought I was stalking him - I just wanted a picture. It's Ben from Runway Allstars.
He was working there. I caught a picture of the back of his head, so I'm not posting it. It was pretty funny though.

I found some material and then I signed up for the Mood customer club. I got a member card and everything.
The checkout lady could see that I was excited to be there and gave me a "Mood" shopping bag for free.


No comments: