Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stacy gets a job!

I think I'm a very good secret keeper. So when Stacy called me and told me she was offered a job, but she wanted to surprise Mike and Kory, I thought Yeah, I can keep that secret. She surprised them on Father's Day.
First off she called me at work right after she got the call! I let out a scream and everyone thought that I had won the lottery. NO something even better - my stepdaughter got a job!!! Right now she is teaching summer school.
In the fall she will be teaching 6 grade at Hampshire Middle School. She is very excited and I'm so proud of her.
The district just built a new high school so the middle school is taking over the WHOLE place so she will get her own classroom. Something special ed. teacher's don't always get. I can't wait to visit the new "KRIB".

No comments: