Monday, June 9, 2008

Stacy's Party

Stacy's graduation party was Saturday too. So after we finished the race. Mike, Bryan, Mary, Sharen and I head on home, quick (okay maybe not quick) change into some dry clothes and head out to the party.
I was starting to stiffin up. My legs felt like I was wearing pantyhose that were too tight (Guys you would'nt get that but the women will) and I was walking funny so Terri offered me a pain pill. I was like yes - anything.
I took a tylenol 3 and was feeling better when Eileen, she's a really good friend from the past who is married to my cousin, whispers to me the the kids are gone. I'm like what are you talking about? The kids are done playing -let's go.
You don't have to ask me twice.

So here we are being kids again.



Bryan joined in and of course Cheryl "doesn't do anything her Aunt Karen doesn't do" so her and Mary joined in too. Bryan did a flip that sent Cheryl into the side wall and she was trapped between the floor and the wall. TOO FUNNY! Mary saved her by pulling her up.


It felt good to play like a kid! Then again on Sunday it was back to reality and trying to figure out how to move without pain.

No comments: