Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Coffee Chatter

Here is the conversation around the coffee pot this morning after they all raved about the creamer that Mike found at the grocery store. (International Delight - Vanilla Spice Rum)
"Do we have to get dressed up for this thing?"
"I'm just wearing slacks with a jacket."
Karen - "Where are you going?"
"To this damn lunch."
Karen - "Oh - I wasn't invited"
"You have got to be kidding me?"
Karen (laughing) - "Did you really expect him to invite me?"
Seems that my boss is taking everyone in the Department out to lunch but me!
Could I be the next to leave this place with my belongings in a box. Stay Tuned!

Note: When I left work this afternoon I went in to tell the boss that I was leaving and wish him a Happy Thanksgiving (I have to try) he invited me to his lunch. Someone in the office got to him. There are only 6 of us left. I said of course I would love too - I almost puked on him.

2 comments:

Mich said...

NO way! Did he think that you wouldn't find out?? What the heck?

c_reuter said...

I would have told him that I don't accept pity invites