Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was at Sharen & Dups this year.
Special thanks to that. I had only a short walk getting home.
Thanks to Mary for making the trip out from the city through awful traffic just so Bryan's family could meet her. (and her them)
Thanks to Michelle for staying with the drinkers to the end and took me in has her partner playing Euchre. (Bryan and Andy spanked us)
Thanks to Cheryl and Sharen who let me drink even though they both wanted to stop me.
Thanks to Dup for making sure that my Mimosa was poured and iced.

Thanks to Bryan for walking me home.
And the biggest thanks of all to Andy for "picking me" up. That chair on wheels was a slippery bugger!! I lost count after 4 but I'm pretty sure that it was more than that. Lets just say that he got his cardio done in the morning at the Turkey bowl and his weight training after dinner.
It was a good day!

3 comments:

Mich said...

It really was a great day! The bar was hopping and the drinks were flowing - very fun times!

Anonymous said...

Blogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm In.

c_reuter said...

I noticed how you forgot to mention me. You're welcome for the countless hours of entertainment.