Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quilt Worthy

My co-workers like to see my quilts. Most of the time I will bring them in to show off my handiwork. I stopped doing this because every time I do there is one person who keeps on me about "When are you going to make me one?"
Well I'm sorry lady you are not "Quilt Worthy"!
There are 2 kinds of people to us quilters. Those who realize how much time, love, patience, money, creativity and maybe a little talent that goes into making a quilt and then there are those who store them in the trunk of their cars and use them to crawl under the car to change the oil.
Okay maybe they aren't that bad, but it's a gut feeling we quilters have.
I just don't want to spend the time on someone who is not "QUILT WORTHY".
I feel so much better getting this off my chest!

No comments: