Friday, November 7, 2008

Loquacious Karen

Loquacious Karen was out last night.
Like I said before "big words" scare me. A couple of years ago I went to a bowling tourney in Reno. It was Michelle's, my bowling partner, birthday so we took a road trip down to Lake Tahoe to celebrate. Her friend Todd tagged along. We packed a picnic lunch and beers and had a really awesome time walking through a state park.
Todd kept calling me loquacious. After about 45 minutes I had to ask him what the hell that meant. Apparently when I drink I talk too much about nothing.
Last night Michelle and I started drinking Cherry Bombs (Shots of Cherry "Doctor" and Red Bull) and she shows up - loquacious Karen.
I really didn't feel that drunk. After I got home I realized it wasn't the alcohol that had me so wound up it was the Red Bull. Helllllooooo - caffeine!
I got home about 10:15 and it was 12:30 the last time I looked at the clock before drifting off to sleep.
Note: I had no idea how to spell this word either. Love that spellcheck.

No comments: