Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Paid it Forward


I have this little fellow in the bathroom sitting on the sink counter. His hands hold a dish that is screaming out for some snow flake soap. Whenever I take him out for the winter season I mention to Nancy, a sales Rep. at work, about my quest for soap in the shape of snowflakes. Since she gets into many businesses on the job she has taken up my mission to find snow flake soap.

Well Monday she comes in with a smile on her face and hands me this.

Just what I was looking for - until today! She found this incredible snow flake bath confetti. You sprinkle it in your bath and it dissolves with water and it smells wonderful too.
Doesn't it look great in my snowman.


I offered to pay for it. I saw the price tag only $3.99. She of course refused my money.

On the way home traffic on Randall was terrible so I decided to get off at South St. and get some gas. When I got to the stop light I realized the problem. An Escalade was stalled in the left hand lane so everybody was trying to go around him.
I get to the gas station right there on the corner and this poor guy was standing there with a gas can in his hand. Seems he was the driver of the stalled car. I filled his can for him $3.55 and he ran back to his car - got in and drove off with a wave in my direction.

No comments: