Monday, December 8, 2008

I've Lost my Mind

Christmas this year is a struggle for me.
My answer is to make a quilt. I told you I have lost my mind.
I can't find material that matches so I look at flannel shirts, flannel pajamas, flannel baby blankets. I think I need help! EVERYTHING MUST MATCH!!!
Last Thursday I caught myself matching my bowling towel to all the bowling balls to see if they matched. (Purple and pink towel matched Cheryl's ball).

Friday I went to Joanne's in Algonquin to check out a different store. First mistake was going without Sharen and then I found myself calling Bryan, seriously I called him for a opinion on the color for baby Reuter.
Saturday I wasn't so stupid, I went with Sharen to Hancock Fabric in Schaumburg. We did find some material that will work, but holy, moly I will be sewing right up till Christmas Eve.

2 comments:

Mich said...

I wasn't worried about you until yu said that you called Bryan!!!!

c_reuter said...

Obviously, Baby Reuter will need the colors blue and orange. Gators/Broncos ring any bells?