Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Baby

First Congratulations to Andy & Michelle on the birth of that beautiful baby girl Samantha.
I sent one of my coworkers over to see my Chiro because her back was bothering her and she just told me that he had to cancel her appt. He NEVER cancels appts.
He and his wife got a baby. They have been married for 5 years and found out that they could not have any of their own so they were on a list for adoption. The baby's room at their new house has been empty for 3 years. They have been waiting for someone to make the biggest sacrifice a woman could make and then to choose them. I am SO happy for him. Zachery William was born on St. Patty's day. The wife is a kindergarten teacher and plans on being a stay at home Mom. It's true - Good thing DO happen to those who wait.

No comments: