Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Touch Up

I'm really bummed that this is my last class, but I have learned SO much. Steve, the cat man, asked the teacher last week if she was going to continue with an advanced class. She said that she taught us the basics and she would consider an advanced class maybe later. I was so happy to hear that, because I need to absorb and use what I have learned already and I so would sign up for more..
She also said that the best way not to forget everything is to teach someone else. So anybody who wants to know what I know let me know.
Here is my Touch Up picture homework.

The night that this was taken was a magical night from our trip to New York.. Steve took us to the play Xanadu and we sat on the stage. We stopped at "The Stage door Deli" for dessert. (We all ordered way over our limit) and then we ended up sitting in this carriage meandering through Central Park.
I will NEVER forget that night!

Please keep in mind that this is my first attempt at cloning. I'm sure I can get better.

Before wearing our necklaces from the play. And after without the glow sticks

No comments: