Thursday, March 19, 2009

A~R~T

Art was my favorite class in school. I took every class offered. Mr. Krultz was my favorite teacher (Art class in 7th,8th and 9th grade) and Mr. Wills was my least favorite teacher (Jewelry Sr. year).
My wonderful, thoughtful, and caring nephew, Andy has turned me on to another ART form. Active Release Techniques.
He sent me an e-mail saying that he has had this done and it has helped him and thought it might help with my shoulder. Well after some extended research I found a female Dr. that does this in St. Charles. I have my second sessions with her this afternoon. She says that she can get me moving again in just a couple sessions! I have a high tolerance for pain and she commended me on my willingness to try different options. Exrays, Drugs, Accupunture, Massage, Cupping, Physical Therapy, and Now ART. One of these HAS to work. Ortho doc said that surgery won't help me.
So here is my schedule this week. Mon: PT, Tues:ART, Wed:PT, Thurs:ART, Fri: PT.
I'm so glad that I'm not in school cause I am having a hell of a time raising my arm.

No comments: