Monday, March 23, 2009

What's up doc?

I read an article in the newspaper today about the ever growing concerns of our health care system.
There are those people who don't go the the doctor, dentist, at all and shop for their eye glasses at the walgreens because they can't afford the cost of health insurance. Then there are people like us who have insurance now, but the costs of our benefits will be greatly affected when Mike retires. In the last 3 months I have visited the dentist and had my teeth checked and a crown put on. I went to the eye doc and got new glasses. I have seen 1 ortho doc, 2 chiropractors and am currently taking PT for my shoulder. Next month I have appts for my yearly exam, my mammogram, a bone scan. After all this I'm sure I will never want to see a person with Doctor in his or her name.

No comments: