Sunday, March 15, 2009

Great Aunt Karen

Sharen calls me and asks if I wanted to go to the fabric store with her and Carrie. I actually said No - I offered to watch Matthew though. That little kiddo had to reconnect with his Great Aunt Karen.
We got to know each other better and here are some things that Matty told me about while we hung out at Grandma Sharen's house.
This is the only pic I got of Matthew before the camera petered out.
He liked the new color that Grandma was painting the bathroom. I agreed...
He could smell dinner and he couldn't wait to share a turkey crock pot dinner with his Grandpa Dup.
He scoped out the flowers that were coming up on our many trips around the house and memorized the location for picking and giving to Grandma some day.
The deck looked like a cool place to hang out and have a couple of bottles with Grandma & Grandpa. They could have beer but his was just going to have milk in it for awhile.
And he thought the driveway had the perfect pitch to sail out into the street on his bike.

No comments: