Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cleaning Lady

The furloughs have started here. I have the great pleasure of covering for the lady who's job it is is to close out the front desk and make the bank deposit.
I have to use her desk because the documents are password protected on her computer.
My BIG problem is her desk is FILTHY!!!!!
Before she left I actually got the nerve to ask her to clean it. I don't know if picking up papers constitutes cleaning to her, but Yuck on the dirt! I wish I could take a picture. Her desk is discussing. It reminds of that commercial on TV with the germs dancing on the phone handset.
Well I brought in cleaning supplies and today I'm cleaning her keyboard, her phone, the mouse, her tape dispenser (yes even that) and her stapler along with the top of her desk. I want to bring in a face mask it's that bad.

No comments: