Friday, April 10, 2009

The Masters

The phone rang this morning at 7:30. What? It's my day off people! It was Darlene my mother-in-law wanting to know my recipe. Turns out she really liked my deviled eggs.
Well that got me outa bed and off and running. The bed is stripped and the laundry is started - The dishwasher is loaded and running - On to cleaning the kitchen floor and bathrooms, got to get to the store for the Easter basket presents and food for the Easter "bring a dish". And I took a minute to let you readers know what i'm doing! I have to be finished by 3pm when the greatest game of golf will be starting on the most beautiful course anywhere... The Masters!!!
You only get one chance a year to see this so I'm planning on not missing a stroke today!
I would pick Augusta to be my "if only I could" golf course and my dream foursome would be (sorry Mike, Dup and Sharen) Tiger, Michael Jordan, and Mike Ditka.

We have a friend who's father-in-laws company had tickets and he would go each year and bring us back souvenirs.
So at 3:00 I will have my Masters golf shirt on. I may borrow Mike's Masters hat and for sure the Masters 18th hole flag will be flying as I tune into ESPN to watch.
Go Tiger!!!! Call me crazy, but I want him to win every tournament he plays in. LOVE HIM!

2 comments:

Mich said...

I am super excited for the Masters as well and I absolutely want him to win! Whenever people ask me if we are going to call Samantha by a nickname I say, "Well Tiger Woods calls his daughter Sam..." - I just love that guy.

Love your foursome - although, would you even be able to hit the ball among those three?! I would be too awestruck!

carrie said...

About your dream foursome...I still say someone gets bumped for Sharen. Otherwise you would waste too much time talking to her on the phone about how awesome it is.