Sunday, April 19, 2009

Teaching the Teacher

Bryan and Mary came out for the weekend. I was glad for the distraction. I didn't have time to feel sorry for myself or time to think about what my immediate future might be. I also tempted them with a crock pot bacon wrapped pork loin dinner. I called Brian and he is not one to turn down a crock pot dinner, so he joined us too.(He stayed and watched the Blackhawks win with Mike)
Mary is a picture junky like me and has thousands of pictures that she has taken.
I offered to show her the simple things I learned in photoshop class.



I got her started on how to get her pictures into Photoshop editor and the first steps into cropping pictures and basic steps in using some of the tools and before I know it she is showing ME things that she found.
We had a really good time sitting there playing with Photoshop while Bryan finished dinner. I must admit I had to bring out my notes from class because I didn't remember some steps and if you don't follow in just the right order you are screwed.
I'm looking forward to see what she comes up with.

1 comment:

mary margaret said...

that was so much fun, karen!
i can't wait to whip something up!