Friday, April 10, 2009

Deviled Eggs

Apparently I can make deviled eggs.
Last weekend at the birthday parties I brought deviled eggs (I always have to make the eggs) and a new recipe I wanted to try for sausage bites (these would be better right outa the oven).
I'm in the kitchen heating up the bites and I hear "Karen what are you doing?"
I'm heating up these sausage bites"
"Oh I was hoping for your deviled eggs"
"They are in the frig"
I got them out and they were gone in less than 3 minutes. Darlene, my mother-in-law even liked them. So I told them my recipe (total surprise by everyone). I use Lite Miracle Whip (do NOT tell Kory, anybody he claims to hate Miracle Whip), a touch of mustard, and Lite Ranch Dressing, some salt and pepper. How much of each depends on how many eggs. It's as simple as that. Whip it like a bad stepchild and well-la perfect deviled eggs.

No comments: