Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday Weekend

This weekend we celebrated 2 birthdays.
Friday was Brian's and he came over for some ribs. Him and Mike went and saw the Star Trek movie. Both liked it!
***Nothing to do with the birthday's but our Netflix movie this week was Australia - Loved it, even though I did not think Nicole Kidman would be any good in it (she is too soft for me)! Mike liked it too....
Sunday we were invited out to Stacy's for her birthday and to watch the Hawks game. Mike let me borrow one of his Blackhawk sweaters because I don't have anything hockey and we were all decked out in hockey gear.
We got Stacy's a blackhawk t-shirt. I knew she wouldn't have anything hockey to wear either.

This is how she watched the game. Her Saturday night was a long one.

Kory cooked steaks on the grill.

After the game we had cupcakes and ice cream.

The dog gave up on Logan sharing his cupcake and caught some rays instead.

No comments: