Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Water Aerobics

I signed up for a water aerobics class with Terri on Tuesday mornings at the Y. Our first visit we sat and watched to see what kind of class it was. Our first class last week we were 20 minutes late. We thought it started at 9:30am. opps!
Today we got there a little early to see if the 8:00 water "boot camp" was something we could handle. We are the youngest in the 9:00 class by far, in fact I went all through school with the teacher. It's all old women who sing during the exercises. Terri and I both were wondering what we had gotten ourselves into.

We decided we would rather be the young ones pushing the old ladies instead of being the slow ones holding the class back. Myrna asked me if I was coming on Thursday too. Terri has to work, but I just may go and sing along.

No comments: