Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Honey Do" List

I had a "Honey Do" list of things for Mike to do when he is in retirement.
My being layoff with just time on my hands has put a major dent into HIS list. Monday I stained the hot tub - Tuesday I moved the cord of wood that was leaning up against the shed so we can paint it later - so today I said enough of that "Sh** I called my Mom and asked her to spend the day with me.
She had some things to get at Walgreens so we got that taken care of and then headed down to the Veteran's Memorial Park I know she had never seen it and I wanted to show her the bricks that Mike and I bought for the family.
She was impressed with the park and I was proud to tell her that Mike had a hand in getting the thing in Elgin.

1 comment:

Mich said...

Looked like a beautiful day to be out at the park!