Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Softball Weekend of the Season

This weekend was Mike's first Senior Softball tourney in Indy, so I was left alone to my own devises. They lost in the championship game.
After the train wreck of Thursday night, Friday I did my usual Friday things. I went and visited Dr. Nate, got my back and head adjusted, and got to see pictures of his new son. He's a tiny cutie.
Saturday Bryan came out to spend the day with me. I mowed the lawn on Friday, but the riding mower won't fit into the ditch so Bryan grabbed Mike's new toy and took care of the ditch for me. You won't see me pushing a mower that doesn't have a motor.

I planted over 200 Tulips and the deer thought it was all for them. They treated my gardens like a smorgasbord. I went out and bought some Liquid fence to warn off Deers and Rabbits. It is the most foul discussing smell I have ever come across, but it's working.

Bryan stayed and we watched the Kentucky Derby (He won the KD pool he was in with the guys) and then the Bulls. We pigged out on Garbage Pizza. Super Good!

1 comment:

c_reuter said...

I watched the Bulls as well. What a great series. The ending couldn't have been better. Nice try, Bulls!