Monday, August 10, 2009

Helping Mothers

It's a very good thing that Mike is retired. He has been spending a big amount of his time hanging out with his Mother.

My Mom calls and wants me to take her to get a hair cut at the Regency school. I'm thinking maybe I should let them try cutting my hair too. ($9.00 - how can you go wrong).
This morning I take Mom over there, but they wouldn't give me a haircut. I didn't have an appointment and all the other girls were in classes, so I waited while Mom got hers. Maybe next time.

Afterwards I took her to the South Elgin Fire station to visit with Sharen - she certainly has taken me on many a fire station visits in her time.

We all got our blood pressure checked by a kid who's father was an Elgin Firefighter.
Mom's - 138/90 something (Mom was very happy with these numbers)
Mine - 136/80 something
Sharen 130/70 something

No comments: