Saturday, August 29, 2009

Place your Bets

My twin sister Sharen, her husband Dup, her daughter Carrie and husband Dave, her son Jon and even his girl Erica, love to place bets. Sometimes its for a dollar or two but most of the time it's a I Betcha ya....

Friday when I met up with Sharen and Dup we couldn't talk until Dup knew what I bowled Thursday night. 545 - he gets all excited - then he wants to know how many beers I had. Really?? - only 2.
He proceeds to do an abbreviated version of his happy dance only because he was sitting down (seriously if you haven't seen his happy dance - so lucky).

Apparently my bowling night has turned into a non-wager bet between Sharen and Dup.

Karen bowled a 545 - Dup's guess 525 - Sharen 435. Ouch!

Amount of beers 2 - Dup's guess 2 - Sharen 7 beers or 4 beers 3 shots (love her)

In Sharen's defense (BYW, I will always take her side and defend her till the day I die) She knew that I had seen my ART doc Tuesday. The sensitivity of the state of mind I was in and I how excited I was for Bowling to begin but Sorry Shar Shar!
Dup wins....

No comments: