Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Quilter's Needs

There are a few things that a good quilter must have besides a sewing machine that rocks.


A marked cutting board, a clear ruler straight edge, a sharp rotary cutter, sharp scissors, curved saftey pins, snips, and a cute wrist band pin cushion, (Ok maybe the pincushion is a luxury, but it's way easy to have it right there and it's cute), a sewing table at the right height, an adjustable ironing board and a kick ass steam iron.

My iron has started to leak so I take a ride down to JoAnne's today to find one. I also wanted to get some material for a project that I'm working on. Coupons in hand!

I didn't find an iron, but I did come home with 10 different materials (12 yards) and 3 colored threads.

It's a proven fact that a quilter can not have too much material. thread, patterns, quilt books, or ideas. I'm sure it will all come to use some day.

No comments: