Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bulls Game

I have pork chops in the oven along with a sweet potato for me and a white potato for Mike and the phone rings.
It's Sharen - "Jon has tickets to the Bulls game tonight do you want to go?"
First I ask "Who is this?" and then I said YES!!!!
See, Sharen was never the type to drop anything and go do something. When she is home she likes to stay home, especially on a cold night with it snowy/raining out.
BUT that was the old Sharen - Her Resolution this year is to not to sweat the small stuff (at work) and say Yes more.
I print out the tickets from Jon's email - Change into my Bulls gear - Sharen picks me up and we are headed to Jon and Erica's in 15 minutes. Dinner forgotten.

My Dates
Erica has a D-Rose Bulls jersey and Jon wear Rose's college jersey from Memphis.

The tickets were in the 12th row. Awesome!!
Starting Line-ups. That always amazes me.

Tip Off

If you look really close you can see Scottie Pippen in the pink shirt sitting court side next to Benny the Bull. Myself I would of rather seen My Michael Jordan, but he was not there. Trust me I stained my neck looking all around the stadium for him.


Everything about the night was pretty awesome except for the final score. The bulls have lost only 4 games at home and Sharen and I were witness to 2 of them. That Just sucks.

No comments: