Saturday, January 1, 2011

New!!!!

I got a new camera for Christmas. I have been whinning for one for awhile. It's way fancier that my old one so I am still trying to get used to it. (Hopefully that happens before we leave on vacation).
I couldn't pass up trying it out on the BEAUTIFUL trees last week. The frost on the branches against the blue sky. WoW!
The landscape down the street was breathtaking, but by the time I got back from the doctor it was melting so I just took this from our tree in the backyard.
SEE......



I also couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a picture of this.
MY NEW CAR!
I hated to get rid of my old one. The warranty was running out and I don't like to drive without one.
I really hated not buying a car from Dup. He has sold me all my cars for the last 35 years. With Dup there was no hassling, no sitting around waiting, I just told him what I wanted and he found it for me. Most of the time he drove it to my door.

But - I really wanted a new car. The last one I bought new was 40 years ago. We bought Mike a new car 3 years ago, but I don't drive it. We walked into the dealership and I told the salesman. Sun Roof, Heated seats and NOT silver.

This is what he came up with and this baby is all mine.

2011 Chevrolet Equinox

Notice: The snow is gone - it disappeared with the 50 degrees we had the last 2 days.

1 comment:

c_reuter said...

Welcome to the Equinox family!