Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hour vacation

1 hour in - Here is about the time that I remember the things I forgot to do, or forgot to pack. Not this time so far so good.

4 hours - we stop for the first time. YES, Mary, my first potty stop was four hours in - High 5 to me!!!

4 hours 15 minutes (I'm driving) the sun makes an appearance.

4 hours 45 minutes - the snow has disappeared. The grass is dirty brown and I'm thinking I would rather have the pretty white snow. Not...

5 hours 15 minutes the cars outside temp hits 50 degrees. BIG smile!

7 hours we stop for gas and the sweatshirt comes off and I continue in short sleeves.

9 hours we stop for the night. We have dinner at an Old Chicago. We get to our room and I turn on the air conditioning. The girl at the front desk said it's been unseasonably warm. BIG BIG smile.

No comments: