Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Seinfeld???

During the few days that I took off last week from blogging Dup accused me of a Seinfeld. Apparently the story goes that they stopped making the sitcom because they ran out of material. I'm sure that is not the case, but whatever.

I was never a fan and didn't watch this show, but Dup loved it.

Here was my morning, Dup.
I almost went out of the house with a curler in my hair. I caught it when I went to put on my new knit hat. (made by Sharen).

I get over to the library and put my book into the return scanner, which sucks the books into the slot like a vacuum, and the thing makes a LOUD noise like it's shredding the book. I put on my innocent face and walk away. When I left I saw a "out of order" sign.

As I was standing in the Meijer parking lot panicked because I forgot where I parked the car, (I then realized I was driving a new car), a large man driving one of those handicap scooters hits the curb and falls over. Thank God there was a cart boy there to help him up, because I know I couldn't do it.

I found my car, got the groceries in the back, and sat there and started to laugh. Not because of the poor fat man, but because I am sure that anyone of these things that happened to me this morning could of been on Seinfeld.

2 comments:

Mich said...

what a day!

Yesterday I dropped a container of peanuts, a bag of peas and a container of blueberries all over the floor (and at all different times). I spent a lot of time picking that stuff up and I felt like I was in an episode of some silly sitcom. Just one of those days I guess.

Oh and I love Seinfeld - so witty!

c_reuter said...

You are not the only one to not watch Seinfeld. I watched a couple episodes and figured it was too dumb for me. If you can believe that. I did not find it funny at all.