Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Anniversary

With Mike's team out of the tournament we had an extra day to do whatever. We decided to spend our anniversary on the gulf. Sunday we drove over to Pensacola. We both have never been there and that way we can take a different route home. No Mountains!
Mike and I both enjoy the ocean - as long as our room is not toooo high up. Great View!

We had a great dinner at an ocean side Crab shack.
Mike had the crab legs and I had the best Seafood mac n cheese I have ever eaten.

There was only 1 guy on the beach the next morning so I asked him to take our picture.

We had a really really great time.

The only thing that got in the way the whole trip was 1 TV - I forced Mike to watch The Bachelor (he could of gone down to the hotel bar) and he would watch the TV late while I was trying to sleep.
We still can decide who had it worse?

1 comment:

c_reuter said...

As someone who stays up late watching TV, I can honestly say Mike had it worse.