Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Done Disney

We finished off our trip to Disney with our last 2 days at Hollywood Studios on Monday.

Through out this whole adventure Mike or I would comment -
Dylan would love this....
The boys would love it here....
Kaylyn would not want to get off this ride...
Every where you went you saw kids with their parents and grandparents.
Disney Hollywood Studios was a lot less walking and more sitting. My feet were NOT complaining.
We both enjoyed the back lot tour and the making of Indiana Jones. And the stunt show was so good I forgot to take pictures. We both agreed the boys would of LOVED that.


Our last day, Tuesday, was at Animal Kingdom. It was a blue sky day.
This is the entrance taken at 10:15 in the morning. I told you NO CROWDS!!!

We got Fast Passes (this is a pass to come back at a special time and just walk right on)to the Safari because the wait time said 10 minutes. We wandered around in the lush greenery among the birds and wildlife. I loved it here.

Mike wanted to ride Expedition Everest so we got fast passes (wait time said 30 minutes).
Here I am with my fast pass. I did Space Mountain for Christ sake I can do this.
Mike avoided telling me that you go backwards on this thing. Well I did it - I didn't like it, but I did it.



After 7 days with 5 trips to the parks (We hit up the magic Kingdom twice)- 3 trips to Downtown Disney- 73 miles of walking. I think we can say we experienced Disney World.

NOW on to Senior Softball.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

73 miles of walking...WOW. Going backwards on that ride was pretty intense. I am impressed you did it!