Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Magic

The weather was in the 80's and the sky was overcast(Mike still got red) and we were in the magic kingdom.


We traveled all over the place and never got into a car.
Shuttle Buses
Ferrys
Disney Rides
Disney Rides
Roller Coaster
Lots more of Disney rides
AND a roller coaster completely in the dark. I cannot believe I got on that thing. There were NO LINES at any of the rides. I think that if I had to stand in line and think about what I was about to do I would not get on Space Mountain. But I got in line walked right up to that ride, saw that you had to sit alone and paniced. WTF no hand to hold. Mike sat behind me. I screamed, but I rode it. I don't think we missed a ride - I did pass on the go carts and the tea cups.

We got good seat for the parade. Goffey wanted to lick my camera.

We really had a good, long day at the kingdom.
I am getting more comfortable with my new camera and have been snapping lots of pics that I will download when we get back.

Mike and I are very jealous about all the snow back home that we are missing. Then we come to our senses and put more sun screen on. :)

No comments: