Saturday, February 5, 2011

Golf

I was not too tired to play some golf today though.
Mike and I played at a course down the street from the neighbors winter home - King's Ridge. Ray recommmended it. We got paired with a couple from Canada.
It was cheap.
It was green.
The sun was shining.
It was warm.
And we were playing golf in Feb. No complaints.

I hit in the trees...


And under trees.


Dup you owe me 2 kisses and Sharen Mike gets 4. (kisses in our foursome are given out for pars). One of Mike's kisses is for a birdie.

We stopped at the Schreiber's winter home before heading out for dinner.
Lou flashed her "Cast Member" card again and got us another discount. I swear if I lived down here I would get a job at Disney just for the perks. Lou works just 3 or 4 days a month and gets all the benefits. Sweet!

Another full day in FL.
Only took 12487 steps for 5.7 miles. Thank god for golf carts.

I know about now Andy has thought about the math steps/miles. I set it to my stride big guy tiny vs. Andy stride = BIG!!!

No comments: