Sunday, November 25, 2007

55 can be OLDER!

It's Saturday night and I'm curled up on the sofa under my quilt with a fire in the fireplace. Since I don't care much for college football and my Bulls already lost this afternoon I started channel surfing.
185 - the Hallmark channel had a movie that looked interesting. "The Christmas Card". It had Ed Asner in it so I watched it. Pretty sappy, but I enjoyed it.
The next movie had Ernest Bourgnine in it. I like him too so I stayed tuned. "A Grandpa for Christmas".

Mike came in and asked what I was watching - I said Hallmark - "You and my mother!"

Then I realized the commercials. Quaker Oats, Boniva, Activia, AARP. OH MY GOD!!! This is an old persons channel.
The movie made me cry - I mean the sobbing need a kleenex cry and I loved it!

No comments: