Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I am a Quilter


Here is a picture of my Mom and the quilt that I made her for her birthday last March. I e-mailed this photo to my sisters and Sharen called right away. "How did you get Mom to let you take her picture? And check out that big smile!" Then I knew - I am a quilter. My Mother like her quilt! I realized that ALL my sisters needed one of my quilts. Linda was the only one with a quilt that I had made 5 years ago for her. So this year I set out to give my sisters a quilt for their birthdays. 9/7, 9/26, 10/9 and 11/8. Alot of sewing in a little time. I shipped off the last quilt to my sister Vicki yesterday for her 65th birthday. Mission accomplished.

1 comment:

Mich said...

You have had a busy few months of sewing! Your quilts sure do make the recipient feel loved - they are truly remarkable.