Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Exercise for 55er's

Sharen and I try to walk everyday. With the time change and the weather getting cold (2 really good excuses) I have been looking for an alternative to move. AARP the magazine had an article on the new Nintendo wii and how seniors were using it to stay active. Bryan has one and we tried it. Mike liked it alot. I wanted to start out cheaper. I heard about Dance, Dance, Revolution and thought I would like to try that. Who doesn't love to dance - and in the privacy of your own home. Bryan had an Xbox game system he wasn't using and offered it. Last weekend he brought it out and hooked me up.
Now I don't know too much about gaming. Though I did conquer Zelda when I was layed up with my foot surgery. I wanted to get a piece of paper to write down instructions on how to turn the game on and what "clicker" I needed to use to make the game system talk to the TV. Bryan had a good laugh and told me "Your not 100 - it's really simple". Okay he was right it was pretty simple.
So I ordered the pad and 1 game. Stay tuned!

No comments: