Sunday, November 25, 2007

55 can be YOUNG!

Welcome to the 21st century!
That was the first phone call I got (from Bryan) and the first text message I got (from Andy). Great minds think alike!!

I was at Kohls shopping w/Sharen the other day - Saw some shorts that Bryan liked to wear on sale - borrowed Sharen's cell phone to call Bryan and ask if he wanted me to get him some.
"When are you going to get into the 21st century and get yourself a phone?"
Well I'm there! This 55er went and got a cell phone. I circled the carousel with all the phones on it and eliminated all the ones that I couldn't read without my glasses. That left 5. Next I looked at cost. OK - Who pays $350 for a phone? Well, not me... The lady let me use the phones to call Sharen to hear what they sounded like. Mike explained to her that she was the one that I would talk with the most and needed to hear me. Bingo - found my phone. The plan was easy. Cheap plan with text messaging (my bowling team LOVES to text).

No comments: