Sunday, November 4, 2007

Park Like Setting



Mike and I bought our house 3 years ago. We looked at our current house mainly because it was down the street from my twin. The ad for the house said Location, Location, Location. How true that was! We live in a park. Seriously - We have deer that wander through the yard all year long. Racoons that want to get into our roof attic fans. I have squirrels eating my outdoor pumpkin and indian corn display. Mice live in our shed. Ask my son Bryan about the coyotes - He has a great story. And we have yard work in the fall. We have nine oak trees (we did have 10 - see previous blog) and one maple tree in our yard. Weekends in the fall are spent blowing, mulching and raking leaves before and after the Bears games. This weekend with the Bears on bye, we got alot done and my flower beds love it.

No comments: