Thursday, January 8, 2009

$521.00

Costco comes into the workplace and offers some treats and saving for all those who want to sign up. They just opened one 15 minutes from the house so I bit.
"The offer is good for two people. Does your husband need a membership?" That would be a BIG fat no!
"Can I sign up my sister?"
"Does she live with you?"
"No, but she shops with me and what would you rather have - 1 household or 2 households spending?"
The lady caved and I got us both signed up.
We visited the new store in St. Charles and combined we spent $521. That is CRAZY!!JoAnne's is the only other store that we can spend 2 hours at and not realize the time. We did not want to leave. We sampled most everything (Sharen wouldn't try the guacamole- I loved it!). The back of the SRX was loaded and we now have enough TP, Tissue, paper towels, paper plates, shampoo, laundry soap, Tylenol, toothpaste and a whole lot more for the whole next year.

1 comment:

Mich said...

I love love Costco - luckily our house doesn't have enough storage space for me to load up on stuff....I do always get fruit there though - it is so good.