Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Years Resolution

I have never made a New Years resolution in my adult life. I always try to just make the next year a better one than the last.
At my age - My body tells me what food that is now time to "give up" and what exercises to do or not do. I can get away with swearing, being late, forgetting things and not doing something just because I'm older (not old - just older).
That all being said I have made a goal this new year.

"Don't Put it Down - Put it Away!!!

It's now over 2 weeks into the new year and I can say that this is harder than I thought it would be. Everything in our house (I'm sure like most households) ends up either on the kitchen counter or table by the door. I now think before I act and I have to admit it's paying off. The mail gets sorted, the laundry is put away, everything is in it's place...

Now my hope is not to forget where I put IT!

No comments: