Monday, January 26, 2009

No need to Paint

I'm thinking about painting the family room again. Twine is the formal color or if you're from the seventies - Harvest Gold.
I'm not sure why I want to paint. I still like the color, maybe I should just change out the curtains.
Nothing to do on Sunday so I decide to break out the material I had bought when it was on sale ($24.99 on sale for $3 a yard)and make new curtains. My Luck I didn't have enough. What are the chances of them still having some left on the sales rack?
I pick up Sharen and we go visit JoAnne's - Yeah they had it. Sharen also found a flannel that will work perfect for her fireman quilt.
So Sunday I made some new curtains. I enlist Mike to hang the hooks and ....

Wellll-laa All 3 windows have new clothes.

I gotta say I like em. Mike even admitted to liking them.
Now I don't need to paint.

No comments: