Sunday, January 3, 2010

Can U believe?

That I have a grandson that is 10. Well I do!
Dylan's birthday party celebration was Saturday and I had a brain cramp and forgot the camera. I was more concerned with the Buffalo Chicken Dip I made.
I had this at our bowling Christmas party and knew that the family would like it too. They did!

Here is a picture I took at lunch on Tuesday Dec.29. His real birth date.

Bryan and Mary joined us and on the way home we stopped at Mott's in Burlington. As many times as I have been by that bar and the stories I have heard about it from my nephews, Andy and Jon, I have never been in the place.
It was Mary's first visit too. It was larger that I thought, maybe because it wasn't crowded. The bartender was very friendly and gave me $5 to play some music. Mary and I played the songs that are up for consideration at their reception. Mary & Father - Me & Bryan - and Bryan & Mary's, should be interesting.