Monday, January 25, 2010

Mac n Cheese

I had some ribs in the crock pot and I was looking for something to serve with it and went looking in the pioneer woman cookbook.
I found her recipe for Mac n Cheese. I love Mac n Cheese. I would consider it one of my top "comfort" food. (OK, Why do they call it comfort food when you eat way too much and end up un-comfort-able?)

It's one of Bryan's favorites too. When he was growing up I would make mac n cheese and add other things and call it a casserole. Ham, Bacon, Broccoli, cauliflower, hot dogs. I liked it with vegetables, Bryan's favorite was always tuna.

It was a great side dish for my ribs for our dinner and a movie night. (Angels & Demons - I didn't think I would, but I really liked this movie)

And once again I had plenty of leftovers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mac and cheese and tuna is SO good!