Thursday, July 14, 2011

Twins or snake

While I was sitting with the twins. (Carrie had to take Matthew to the doctor ) Mike was very busy. Seems like Carrie was right the only good snake is a dead snake.

YES that little f**er came back. Mike found it sunning in the same spot. It was not gonna go easy this time so Mike took a shovel and chopped it's head off. Bye Bye snake. I am so glad I wasn't home.

Carrie had the girls all dressed for my visit.
Your Auntie loves you too,  Miss Kendell!

And of course it is the Auntie's job to spoil the great nieces.

When Carrie walked out the door, I kid you not, Kallie let me know that she needed to be picked up and right NOW!
While I was walking and talking with Miss Kallie. I turned around and Kendell just fell asleep. No rocking, no bottle, no pacifier, just close her eyes and slept.


Then Kallie decided that it was a good idea to take a little catnap too and down she went.

Now I wonder is it because they trust me and are relaxed enough to fall asleep or do the think I am totally boring?

No comments: